MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER and EXPORTER OF
- Belt Conveyor Systems are material handling systems that use continuous belts to convey products or material.
- Commonly used for transportation of bulk and light materials with less effort, the conveyor belt system has two pulleys with a belt around. It maintains an endless loop through the belt enabling movement of materials on the belt.
- Power is provided by motors that use either variable or constant speed reduction gears.
- Noiseless Operation
The operation of the conveyor belt system is almost noiseless and suited to various environments.
- Long Life
Belt Conveyor Systems are extremely durable and functional. They withstand wear and tear very well and have a long life.
- Ability to carry almost any bulk material
Belt Conveyor Systems can carry various types of material. From low weight to bulk weight. The size, shape and dimensions of the material has little impact on implementation of the belt conveyor system.
- Large length of Conveying Path & Lower Power Consumption
The conveyor belt system can move material across distances (large conveying path) with minimum energy (low power consumption) and effort while saving time. This saved energy and time improves efficiency and revenue.
- Can convey in any direction
Conveyor Belt Systems can be highly customized and programmed to move materials in any direction. They can also move materials from one level to another in inclination or declination.
- Reliability of Operation
They can be programmed to control speed of movement. That means there are fewer chances of break down and handling issues. They can often support long operation with low maintenance.
Application and Industry
The application of the conveyor belt system is almost infinite and it is used in a wide set of industries. They are used in almost every industry where materials need to be moved.
We therefore list some of the more common applications and industries where we work.
- Foundry shop
- Power plant
- Loading & Unloading
- Baggage handling
- Level transport
- Assembly line
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Shipping & Logistics